Build 10.0.14393.576 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update is now available. There no new feature in this update, but update brings minor fix and improvements to Windows 10 Mobile devices. Microsoft also released Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632) build 14393.576 for PC users.
Microsoft will release next Windows 10 Creators Update insider build next year in 2017. Windows 10 Redstone 2 build 14986 is now available for both slow and fast ring insiders. Windows Insider team will release build 14986 ISO next week. Of course, next mobile build will also release in 2017.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.576
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.576 improved the reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.576 fixed an issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Microsoft officially announced that next Redstone 2 update will be called ‘Creators Update’. Windows 10 Creators Update will be next major update about Anniversary Update. The Creators Update will be available in March-April 2017.
The company also delivered cumulative update kb3198586 PC and Mobile build 10586.713 for Threshold 2 users. If you are facing download and installation issues with cumulative update, check here for fixes.