Absolver update 1.17 is now available on Steam and PS4. According to the official Absolver version 1.17 patch notes, this is a small debug patch that will improve overall stability, and address some recent bugs. In addition, Absolver patch 1.17 has also fixed a bug in the Remapping feature where players couldn’t rebind their special ability with a binding other than mouse. Read full details below.
Absolver Update 1.17 Patch Notes for PS4 and Steam
- You can now add gold weapon to your School rewards
- Fixed a bug where Weapons looted in Rift Disks were deleted in inventory
- Absolver version 1.17 addressed a bug in the Remapping feature where players couldn’t rebind their special ability with a binding other than mouse.
Fixed a bug in the Remapping feature where the “Invalid key” prompt was displayed when it shouldn’t be
- Addressed a bug where the player could sheath a sword without spending tension shard(s)
- Fixed a recurrent crash on PS4
- Fixed a desync issue generating lag
- Absolver patch 1.17 fixed an issue in the Birdhouse map where the players could escape from the 1v1 area
- Fixed an issue where the character’s origin (skin tone) could be changed without validation from the player
- Fixed forced stance in top right after locking an enemy with an attack
- Absolver 1.17 update fixed an issue on Shaman Tunic Overtop where the cloth animation would not be played in specific conditions.
Check your game update and download the latest Absolver update 1.17.