Samsung is now rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat update J710MNUBU3BQH5 for Galaxy J7 2016 with the model number SM-J710MN. The update is now available in Brazil, Venezuela, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Trinidad and Tobago.
In addition, the new update also includes latest Android security patch which addresses common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE) in the open-source Android operating system.
Android 7.0 Nougat update J710MNUBU3BQH5 for Galaxy J7 2016 features:
The new battery management page helps maximize your charge
- The new battery management feature helps maximize your battery’s potential.
- Easy access, customization presets for Medium power saving mode or Maximum power saving mode.
- App Power Monitor detects inactive apps still using the battery, and puts them to sleep, extending your battery charge.
- Android Nougat now supports split screen, side by side viewing of any 2 apps.
- Press the Recent App and select the split screen view for the desired apps.
Make your photos great the first time with the new Effects preview screen
- Preview all available effects and filters while taking a picture by swiping left after launching the camera app, then choose the one you like best.
- You can also explore other unique effects by tapping Download link on top.
Improve your device performance whenever you need to
- Android 7.0 Nougat update J710MNUBU3BQH5 for Galaxy J7 2016 brings new Performance Mode which enhances your device experience no matter how you’re using it.
- Choose from Optimized, Game, Entertainment, and High-performance modes to optimize battery consumption and/or improve device performance whenever you need to.
Updated keyboard and improved language predictions
- A new keyboard engine updates language data, providing better predictions.
- If you’d like to continue using the same languages configured prior to this software update, simply follow the on-screen instructions shown when using the keyboard for the first time.
Configure automatic access to Wi-Fi when connecting to a wireless router/hotspot
- You can enable or disable automatic reconnection to secure wireless routers or hotspots when connecting for the first time.
Android 7.0 Nougat update J710MNUBU3BQH5 for Galaxy J7 2016 is now rolling out as OTA update. You can also check update manually, just go to Settings » About Device » Download Updates Manually.