Apple is now rolling out iOS 10.2.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The latest iOS 10.2.1 update brings bug fix and performance improvement. The initial beta was released on December 14.
Previously, iOS 10.2 update was released on December 12 with many new features like Unicode 9.0 emoji characters, a new TV app, additional camera features, new Messages screen effects, three new iPhone 7 wallpapers, and more.
Apple is also testing upcoming iOS 10.3 beta, which may include a new Theater Mode toggle accessible in part via Control Center ahead of iOS 11 later this year.
Also, macOS 10.12.3 software update is now available at Mac App Store. This new update is also focused on bug fixes and performance improvements.
Apple macOS Sierra 10.12.3 update Changelog:
- Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016).
- Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016).
- Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview.
- Resolves a compatibility issue with PDF documents that are exported with encryption enabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some third-party applications from correctly importing images from digital cameras.
- Enterprise content: Resolves an issue were network or cached user accounts (such as Active Directory accounts) using the maxFailedLoginAttempts password policy were becoming disabled.