Apple macOS 10.12.5 is now available for download. Previously, the update was available for developers only. The latest update brings bug fixes and other under the hood performance improvements.
Recently, Apple released macOS 10.12.4 with many new features including Night Shift feature which adjusts the color of your display after sunset. Many studies show that exposure to bright-blue light in the evening can affect your circadian rhythms and make it harder to fall asleep.
New in Apple macOS 10.12.4 features:
- Night Shift now available on the Mac.
- Dictation support for Shanghainese.
- Ask Siri about cricket scores, schedules and player rosters. Siri knows about statistics and data from the Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council.
- Updated PDFKit APIs for better displaying of PDFs in apps that use the framework.
- Cloud Analytics is now present as an opt-in step at setup
- Mac App Store gains Touch Bar support, Volume slider now visually indicates levels
Check your updates and download macOS 10.12.5 from the App Store.