ARK update 265 is now available for download on PCs. The new ARK Survival Evolved update 265 includes fixes and improvements to the game as well as the update for Ragnarok. This update has added Tameable Titanoboa.
Additionally, the new update has added new Server Options – Tribe Size and Alliance Size Limits. The new tribe member limit has defaulted to 70 players and the new alliance per tribe limit is defaulted to 10 on official servers. Check out full details below.
ARK 265.17 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where eggs could not be picked up by the player after a server restart.
- Fixed additional client-side third person issues.
ARK 265.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed some client-side third person issues.
- Made third person camera allowed by default on all dedicated servers, use the setting ?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=false to disable it on a server.
ARK 265.14 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with clients disconnecting when in large bases. Requires Server Update.
ARK 265.1 Patch Notes
- ARK update 265.1 has fixed a renderer crash and further increased render thread / Options performance.
What’s in ARK Update 265 for PC Patch Notes
- ARK update 265 has added a Tameable Titanoboas.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, there is now a new Server Option: Force Respawn of Wild Dinos on Server Restart! Enabled by default on official servers, this will force weekly respawns of dinos on all servers to prevent certain dino types (like the Basilo and Spino) from becoming depopulated on long running servers. (?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=SECONDS). Note in some cases this may not work more than once, we may have solved the case but we’re looking into it.
- ARK update 265 added new Server Option: Tribe Size and Alliance Size Limits! The new tribe member limit is defaulted to 70 players and the new alliance per tribe limit is defaulted to 10 on official servers (MaxAlliancesPerTribe=# and MaxTribesPerAlliance=# in Game.ini). Note: Values may be off by 1 (looking into it!), so just pick your number and then add 1 to it.
- Platform Saddles are now limited to maximum 40 saddles per tribe. Each platform saddle (with structures) counts as 19 tribe tame slots (?
- PersonalTamedDinosSaddleStructureCost=19 & ?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=40).
- 1/4 sized Ragnarok map update (the “Southwest Update”):
- Eggs no longer fall through structures during rendering.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, Baby ovis should no longer fall through structures after being born.
- Players can now escape being grappled by any enemy by using tools with blades to “cut” the line.
- With ARK update 265, Turrets now have a Players Only mode which targets players riding on dinos before targeting the dino.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, Crops can now be fertilized be pressing E on them instead of having to open the inventory.
- Hatching and Gestation progress bars now include countdown timers as well as percentages.
- The structure limit is now properly indicated to the player once the limit is reached.
- Storage boxes now indicate if they are full without having to open them.
- Corrected spelling of Pulminoscorpius.
- Pump action shotgun pellets per shot increased from 10 to 12 (20% damage increase on full hit), initial spread decreased from 10 to 7.5, and max cone size at full range decreased from 100 to 75 degrees.
- Decreased the stun on humans from shocking tranq darts from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- ARK update 265 fixed 3 exploits used to get under the world map.
- When structures or tames are deleted due to the PVE timer expiring it is now properly communicated in the tribe log.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, huge performance gain may vary based on system configuration due to upgrading to the latest Unreal Rendering code. After changing your in game settings, be sure to restart your clients!
ARK Patch Notes for Ragnarok
With the latest update, Ragnarok is expanding into the South West region of the map. the South West region adding a near 25% additional playable landmass including large islands, lots of flat-lands to build, a new experimental free range Wyvern cove, temple ruins, a meteor crash site, underwater passages, as well as a mini Tasmania Australia.
New and Fixed
- Content update I – Southwest region.
- added new islands.
- added new player spawns.
- added new wyvern area – wyvern coastal trench.
- added patreon temple.
- added more SE spawns (moshops jerboa moth).
- ARK update 265 fixed scotland basalt cave exploit.
- Fixed several glitched lootdrops.
- adjusted spawns of spino and giga.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, there are several other bug fixes.
Previously, the developer’s released major update 264 for PC players. Xbox One and PS4 players will receive this new update on August 29. Check your game update and download this big ARK update 265 and ARK update 265.1 on PCs.