Ark Survival Evolved update 1.26 (server version 509.1) is now available for download. The update brings minor changes to the game. Studio WildCard has fixed the problem with skins that after a success not properly a player have been unlocked. The update also fixed an issue with connection termination message.
Previously, the developers released ARK Survival Evolved update 509 for PS4 and update 755 for Xbox One with new features and improvements.
Ark Survival Evolved update 1.26 (509.1) for PS4
- Fixed problem with skins that after a success not properly a player have been unlocked.
- Fixed issue with connection termination message.
- Fixed a problem where the player did not appear correctly in the server’s Pause menu.
- Problem fixed in a crash when the camera used.
- Fixed a problem that was not saved in singleplayer.
- Fixed problem with item notification that did not work properly in the split screen.
Check your game update and download this small ARK Survival Evolved update 509.1 for PS4.