ARK Update 265.5 and 265.3 Patch Notes are now available. The new ARK Survival Evolved update 265.5 and 265.3 includes fixes and improvements to the game. The update has fixed an area of TheCenter ‘Lava Island’ with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers. There is also Ragnarok map fixes and an addition of dual boss arena.
According to the latest ARK Patch Notes, pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused the camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view. Also, the patch has fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters. Check out full details below.
ARK Update 265.5 Patch Notes
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either).
- ARK Update 265.5 has fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes the camera to be stuck facing forward.
- ARK Update 265.5 fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you’d re-enter the inventory you’d see the items at the root).
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders, local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the ‘up level’ icon, doesn’t do anything).
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you’re transferring out of.
- ARK Update 265.5 fixed: Pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused the camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad.
- ARK Update 265.5 fixed: When creating a folder, it didn’t show it unless you reopen the inventory or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them.
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug.
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox.
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material.
- ARK Update 265.5 fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters.
ARK Update 265.3 Patch Notes
- The latest ARK Update 265.3 brings Ragnarok map fixes and an addition of dual boss arena.
- Fixed “Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars.”
- ARK Update 265.3 fixed “can’t use escape or enter to close naming box after taming”
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes.
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD pop up when looking at a Titanoboa.
- ARK Update 265.3 fixed area of TheCenter ‘Lava Island’ with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers.
- The Center resource gathering multiplier now matches that of The Island.
Recently, the game developers released update 265.284 for players. Check your game update and download latest ARK Update 265.5 and 265.3 on PCs.