ARK update 266 is now available for download. The new ARK Survival Evolved update 266 includes bug fixes and improvements to the game. The game developers are also marking the servers as Legacy. This means on the session list, you’ll have to make sure you’re filtered correctly to find them.
In addition, the untextured wall in Ragnarok is now removed with this new hotfix. Accroding to latest ARK patch notes, the ARK update 266 has also fixed a rare issue where local profiles would sometimes corrupt. Check out full details below.
ARK Update 266 Patch Notes
- The untextured wall in Ragnarok is now removed with ARK Update 266.
- Implemented initial upload timer for dupe prevention.
- Created blocking volumes for key areas in PvE servers (not enabled on Legacy Servers)
- Rafts can be demolishable across all servers after a period of time.
- Accroding to latest ARK patch notes, the update has implemented new Host UI.
- Marked designated servers as Legacy, check the Legacy filter if you cannot find your Official PC Server.
- ARK Update 266 resolved 2 server crashes related to structure placement.
- Turrets can now shoot through ragdolls you are dragging.
- Accroding to latest ARK changelog, the ARK Update 266 has fixed a rare issue where local profiles would sometimes corrupt.
- Primitive+ now has its own save directory.
Recently, the game developers released update 265.5 for PC players. Check your game update and download latest ARK Update 266.