ARK update 270 is now available for download on PC. The latest ARK 270 patch has added new Tek Sword, Tek Shield, and Tek Structure. The new Tek Sword is capable of a dash-charge attack and has armor piercing capability, while the Tek Shield can reflect incoming projectiles and bullets, and can completely stop splash damage.
In addition, the new update also comes with bug fixes and improvements. The patch has fixed an issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures.
New in ARK update 270 – Full ARK Patch Notes
- Tek Sword – The new sword can Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element.
- Tek Shield – With ARK update 270, the new shield can reflect incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element.
- Tek Light – The new structure can attach to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators.
- TrueSky memory usage fix.
- ARK 270 update has fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures.
ARK update 270.1 Patch Notes [NEW]
- According to the ARK update 270.1 patch notes, this update has fixed Tek Armor clipping into view when using Tek Sword.
- RMB should no longer activate the “charge” attack of the Tek Sword & Gloves when canceling structure placement.
- In the Inventory Menu, Shift+HotkeySlotBinding while hovering over an item will equip it into that HotKey Slot #. Control+HotKeySlotBinding will remove the item from the corresponding HotKey Slot (putting it back into your regular Inventory).
- With ARK 270.1 update, RMB should no longer activate the “charge” attack of the Tek Sword & Gloves when canceling structure placement.
Previously, the major update 269 was released with new companions. Check your game update and download latest ARK update 270 for PC.