ARK update 510.3 for PS4 is now available for download. The new ARK Survival Evolved update 510.3 brings fixes and improvements to the game. The latest update has fixed an issue where audio would randomly crackle. Also, there is a fix for an issue where players not able to unlock the Artifact Achievement.
According to the ARK patch notes, snakes no longer flee when they’re stuck as well as pressing Fire to drop a body ragdoll no longer does the melee attack. Check out full details below.
ARK Update 510.3 Patch Notes
- ARK Survival Evolved update 510.3 for PlayStation 4 fixed an issue where audio would randomly crackle.
- Fixed players not able to unlock the Artifact Achievement.
- Fixed an ascension crash related to split-screen.
- Dropped Item cache / Death Caches now save on reload.
- Player and Team dead bodies now save on reload.
- Transferring between ARKs in Single Player will now put you in the correct tribe.
- ARK update 510.3 for PlayStation 4 fixed an issue with Omni Light where the bulb would always be red.
- Snakes no longer flee when they’re stuck.
- Pressing Fire to drop a body ragdoll no longer does the melee attack.
- Demolishing Gates no longer crashes Primitive+.
- ARK Survival Evolved update 510.3 fixed a case where sound would not play properly depending on the position you were looking.
- ARK update 510.3 for PS4 fixed an issue with cave-post processing in split screen.
- Fixed an issue where various host settings were not saving.
- Corrected the Apex Predator trophy description.
- ARK Survival Evolved update 510.3 enabled Hibernated Spawns on Player Dedicated Servers to prevent an OOM crash.
Recently, the developers also released update 264.3 for PC users. In addition, Xbox One users will receive the update in upcoming weeks.
Check your game update and download latest ARK update 510.3 for PS4.