ARK update 512 for PS4 is now available for download. The update also includes Ragnarok update which comes with a new map, new creatures and much more.
The game leaves its early access tag and now officially available as ARK 1.0. However, the work is still going on and soon you may get some pretty big ARK Survival Evolved updates. Check out full changelog below.
ARK update 512 for PS4 with Ragnarok update Patch Notes
- New Expansion ARK map, Ragnarok and new creature: the Griffin. In order to access the map in singleplayer without Ascension, use cheat playercommand Ascend2 while in your singleplayer Island save.
- Endboss and Ascension.
- The untextured wall in Ragnarok is now removed.
- ARK update 512 for PlayStation 4 has implemented initial upload timer for dupe prevention.
- Created blocking volumes for key areas in PvE servers (not enabled on Legacy Servers)
- Rafts can be demolishable across all servers after a period of time.
- Accroding to latest ARK patch notes, the update has implemented new Host UI.
- Marked designated servers as Legacy, check the Legacy filter if you cannot find your Official PC Server.
- Tesolved 2 server crashes related to structure placement.
- Turrets can now shoot through ragdolls you are dragging.
- Accroding to latest ARK changelog, the ARK Update 266 has fixed a rare issue where local profiles would sometimes corrupt.
- Primitive+ now has its own save directory.
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either).
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes the camera to be stuck facing forward.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you’d re-enter the inventory you’d see the items at the root).
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders, local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the ‘up level’ icon, doesn’t do anything).
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you’re transferring out of.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed: Pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused the camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed: When creating a folder, it didn’t show it unless you reopen the inventory or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them.
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug.
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox.
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material.
- ARK 512 for PS4 fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters.
- Fixed “Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars.”
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed “can’t use escape or enter to close naming box after taming”
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes.
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD pop up when looking at a Titanoboa.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed area of TheCenter ‘Lava Island’ with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers.
- The Center resource gathering multiplier now matches that of The Island.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, there is now a new Server Option: Force Respawn of Wild Dinos on Server Restart! Enabled by default on official servers, this will force weekly respawns of dinos on all servers to prevent certain dino types (like the Basilo and Spino) from becoming depopulated on long running servers. (?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=SECONDS). Note in some cases this may not work more than once, we may have solved the case but we’re looking into it.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 added new Server Option: Tribe Size and Alliance Size Limits! The new tribe member limit is defaulted to 70 players and the new alliance per tribe limit is defaulted to 10 on official servers (MaxAlliancesPerTribe=# and MaxTribesPerAlliance=# in Game.ini). Note: Values may be off by 1 (looking into it!), so just pick your number and then add 1 to it.
- Platform Saddles are now limited to maximum 40 saddles per tribe. Each platform saddle (with structures) counts as 19 tribe tame slots (?
- PersonalTamedDinosSaddleStructureCost=19 & ?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=40).
- 1/4 sized Ragnarok map update (the “Southwest Update”):
- Eggs no longer fall through structures during rendering.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, Baby ovis should no longer fall through structures after being born.
- Players can now escape being grappled by any enemy by using tools with blades to “cut” the line.
- With ARK 512 for PS4, Turrets now have a Players Only mode which targets players riding on dinos before targeting the dino.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, Crops can now be fertilized be pressing E on them instead of having to open the inventory.
- Hatching and Gestation progress bars now include countdown timers as well as percentages.
- The structure limit is now properly indicated to the player once the limit is reached.
- Storage boxes now indicate if they are full without having to open them.
- Corrected spelling of Pulminoscorpius.
- Pump action shotgun pellets per shot increased from 10 to 12 (20% damage increase on full hit), initial spread decreased from 10 to 7.5, and max cone size at full range decreased from 100 to 75 degrees.
- Decreased the stun on humans from shocking tranq darts from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- ARK update 512 for PS4 fixed 3 exploits used to get under the world map.
- When structures or tames are deleted due to the PVE timer expiring it is now properly communicated in the tribe log.
- Accroding to ARK Patch Notes, huge performance gain may vary based on system configuration due to upgrading to the latest Unreal Rendering code. After changing your in game settings, be sure to restart your clients!
Ragnarok Update features:
- A 144 sq kilometer map designed to be explored by land/sea/air with most places accessible by foot.
- A host of harvest-able resources readily available for players to pick up, including sticks and carrots.
- Building caves designed to be built in, big and small.
- New unique takes on former ARK creatures, as well a special creature unique to Ragnarok.
- Build tree platforms on unique trees/rocks in biomes other than the redwoods!
- Expansive biomes that were built to reward those who explore them.
- Realistic Transitions that blend the terrain more naturally.
- Challenging dungeons in that require forethought and preparation.
- An active Volcano that while erupting yields a high amount of resources in the form of lava crystal.
- Beautiful vistas and base locations as far as the eye can see.
- Hot springs that while dormant yield a relaxing buff, but while active can cause a quick death!
- Ruins to not only explore but that can also be incorporated into base builds.
- A vast ocean with its own ecosystem.
- A future desert to find and tame SE creatures.
- Upcoming unique explorer notes that hold the key to Ragnarok’s secrets.
Some Bionic Dino Skin codes for u (North America):
Check your game update and download latest ARK update 512 for PS4.