ARK Xbox One update 762 will be available soon for players. The new ARK update has added the Otter and the Phoenix companions. In addition, the patch also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
According to the ARK patch notes, the Otter companion can ride around on your shoulders and can help retrieve silica pearls for you.
On the other hand, the flaming Phoenix can cook resources just by holding them. This legendary flyer is rideable if somehow one could acquire gear fireproof enough to withstand the flames blazing across its feathers.
ARK Xbox One update 762 Patch Notes
- New Creature: The Otter!
- New Creature: Phoenix!
- ARK Xbox One update 762 has fixed some UI text display/alignment issues.
- Increased client-side UI performance of large scrollable lists (inventory item lists, engram list, server list, etc).
- Client-side CPU performance increase.
- ARK update 762 for Xbox One has fixed Cluster Session List UI incorrectly applying search filters.
- According to the ARK Xbox One patch notes, the update has fixed various client crashes
- Enabled building in orbit camera mode
- Updated the Ice Wyvern Model
- Updated Translations
- ARK update 762 for Xbox One has added option to cancel PGM Generation.
Check your game update and download latest the ARK Xbox One update 762.