ARK Xbox One update 764.3 is now available for download. According to the official ARK patch notes, the update has added support for Xbox One X console. Users with the new console will able to take advantage of detailed graphics with 1440p resolution and Truesky (which is the equivalent to High quality on the PC) at 30fps.
In addition, there are other fixes and improvements. The ARK Xbox One patch has increased the RAM for the new console, 60-70% more RAM compared to the Xbox One, which will help to eliminate out of memory issues. The ARK Survival Evolved Xbox One update size is around 30GB.
ARK Xbox One Update (765.2) Patch Notes
- Added Aberrant skins to Season Pass owners: Aberrant Helm, Sword, Reaper Helmet Skin, and Bulbdog Hat Skin.
- Fixed an issue where fertilizer would occasionally restore its lifespan.
- Fixed an exploit which would allow players to get under the map.
- Fixed a bug where remote keypads sometimes wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where Plant Turret X would sometimes miss its target.
- Adjusted the Doed Level up animation so it no longer pauses.
- Resolved an unintended flight mechanic for the Griffin which would previously allow it to ascend rapidly.
ARK Xbox One Update (764.3) Patch Notes
– Rentable Xbox servers (through Nitrado)
– Xbox One X enhancements:
- HDR and two graphics modes:
- Detailed Graphics version with 1440p resolution and Truesky (which is the equivalent to High quality on the PC) at 30fps.
- 1080p mode which equates to the current Xbox One graphics, with improved 60fps.
- Increased RAM, 60-70% more RAM compared to the Xbox One, which will help to eliminate out of memory issues.
- Faster loading times & better streaming.
- No host tether in local splitscreen mode & increased tether range in non-dedicated mode.
Check your game update and download latest ARK Xbox One update 764.3.