Astroneer update 190 (0.3.10190.0) is now available for download. The new update released to fix issues with recently released update 189. The update has fixed the issues with the sound and SteamVR. The developers also confirmed that the update is coming soon to Xbox/Win10.
Recently, Astroneer update 189 was released to implement raw logging for join errors in multiplayer games and also implemented player-facing messages for join errors in multiplayer games.
What’s new in Astroneer update 189
- [AS-1082] – Implemented raw logging for join errors in multiplayer games.
- [AS-1083] – Implemented player-facing messages for join errors in multiplayer games.
- [AS-1159] – Rover center of gravity has been lowered, improving handling.
- Thrusters are now 10x as fun as they were before.
- Sprint can now be toggled on the Xbox GamePad by pressing the left thumbstick.
- [AS-1152] – Astroneer update 189 fixed an issue where players became stuck inside the Habitat