Samsung and AT&T unveiled Galaxy S7 active. The rugged version of the Galaxy S7. The new Galaxy S7 Active should last 30% longer than the standard S7 with 4000mAh battery inside. Rest of the specs are same.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow software
- 5.1-inch screen with 2,560×1,440-pixel resolution, shatter-resistant glass.
- Either 32 or 64GB of storage, depending on the region
- MicroSD card slot for extra storage up to 200GB
- 12-megapixel camera
- Water-resistant (IP68 rating)
- 4,000 mAh battery (versus 2,550 mAh on Galaxy S6)
- “Always-on” display shows time, calendar or images from the lock screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Dedicated gaming feature makes it easier to record sessions and screenshots;
- A do-not-disturb mode blocks incoming notifications
AT&T Galaxy S7 active sales start on June 10. If you choose from AT&T Next plan, the phone will cost you $26.50/month or the Next Every Year plan at $33.13/month.