Battlefield 1 update 1.15 will soon roll out to PS4 and Xbox One users. The new update comes with the October Update which includes bug fixes and game improvements. However, official patch notes are not available yet. We’ll post the full changelog as soon as it goes live.
In addition, players who log into Battlefield 1 October 12-16 will be able to unlock Anniversary Dog Tags, participate in Battlefield 1 Year Anniversary events, missions, and more.
[Expected] Battlefield 1 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
Check out recently released Battlefield 1 Community Test Environment (CTE) patch notes. Today’s update is expected to include most of these fixes.
Specializations & Assignments
- The concealed Rescue Specialization has been changed and no longer deploys smoke automatically on a downed squadmate. In order for the smoke to be deployed on a downed squadmate, a squad mate with the specialization must now spot the downed player.
- Fixed an issue with the Stimulant Syringe specialization where the soldier that was revived would not receive the sprint boost.
- Fixed an issue with Healing Hands Challenge #1 “Heal 10 Different Squad Members” to not have to be “in a round” which was incorrect and prompted squad hopping. It is now “Global All Time” which means it tracks between matches.
- Fixed issues where Soldier Assignment progress was not being displayed properly.
Weapons and Gadgets
- Changed the Ottoman Standard Issue Rifle from the Martini-Henry to the G98. This is both more historically accurate and should be a better matchup against the British SMLE.
- Increased Tripwire – HE blast damage from 80 to 85, enough to score an Assist Counts As Kill against an enemy with the Flak specialization.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 may fix an issue where throwing a smoke grenade would prevent the thrower from performing other actions for a short time.
- Changed mid-length parabellum (25-50 left) reload from 6.75 to 6.85 to match animation position.
- Fixed an issue where 3P Bayonet Charge VO could be cut off if the charge started immediately after the ability recharged.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 may add missing Emblem to Federov Avtomat.
- Fixed an issue where no audio would play for automatic weapons in single fire mode for 3P soldiers.
- Fixed grenade resupply audio.
- Improved culling on player heads.
- Turning the motion blur system off entirely when the video options motion blur amount is set to 0% which gains some graphics performance.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.15 may add options to turn off the chromatic aberration (camera lens causing color fringing along high contrast edges) and photographic film grain noise post-processing effects.
- Fixed the issue where the gameplay options for controlling the visibility of the world icons for the enemy and friendly soldiers were not working properly.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.15 may fix an issue that could cause server lag by disabling certain debug features.
- Battlefield 1 1.15 update may improve server fps warning icon analysis and alert.
- Players will now be unable to exploit the request order at the end of a round in order to become squad leader in the next round.
Check your game update and download latest Battlefield 1 update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.
Update: The official patch notes are now available here.