Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4, Xbox One now available for download. The update size is around 2GB. The latest update comes with a new Ken Jeong VO Pack. The VO pack is priced at $3.99 USD/£3.29.
Ken Jeong VO Pack details:
Listen up as Ken Jeong, the hilarious comedian, lends you his voice for Multiplayer combat! The actor, comic, and writer brings his sarcastic style to Call of Duty, calling out killstreaks and enemy activity, delivering an extra-heavy dose of dry humor to every MP firefight.
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4, Xbox One Changelog
- Ken Jeong Voice Over Pack
- CWL Personalization Pack – COD Champs
- Updated the Blind Eye perk challenge from “scorestreaks” to “weapon systems” as we have now made this challenge possible by killing micro turrets
- Gestures – all cosmetic gestures can now be performed while sprinting
- Adjusted the Blackout Grenade to bring its power level and overall consistency closer to that of the Jammer Grenade
- Gameplay audio for Defender and Uplink will occur in the Winner’s Circle, interrupting the Announcer’s End Game win/loss VO lines. This has been fixed
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4 and Xbox One added fix for the Calling Card notification not disappearing after highlighting or equipping the GameBattles calling card
- In splitscreen, captured Hardpoint colors would not show different colors with players on different teams. This has been fixed
- After entering a prestige, the After Action Report for completing a match would display placeholder images and text for calling cards. This has been fixed
- Fix for an error that could occur when a guest player attempts to open the Friend list in the menu during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fix for players being stuck on the “Purchasing Supply Drop” screen if they repurchase another drop while the loot ceremony screen is running in the background
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4 and Xbox One added fix for a few mouse and keyboard issues when accessing the Scorestreak Variants on PC
- Fix for some calling cards not being displayed in the preview pane on the right
- Fix for the VO line “Last Alive” not playing for the second team with one player left in SnR and SnD modes
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4 and Xbox One added fix for users unable to use the “Change-Up” passive for the legendary T.H.O.R. – Nimbus when using button layouts that use the “toggle aim down sight” setting
- Fix for the CODCaster not displaying the proper team color on the objective icons
We’ll update this post when patch notes are available. Check your update and download Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4, Xbox One or PC.