Call of Duty WW2 update for PC is now available for download. According to the official Call of Duty WW2 patch notes, the new patch includes multiple bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, an issue where the FOV was being reset to 65 every time the user starts Multiplayer is now fixed. Also, FPS no longer locked to 60 fps when using HDR on 60hz monitors in Windowed (No Border) mode.
Call of Duty WW2 PC Game Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the FOV was being reset to 65 every time the user starts Multiplayer.
- Resolved an issue where FPS is locked to 60 fps when using HDR on 60hz monitors in Windowed (No Border) mode.
- Call of Duty WW2 update for PC fixed a hitching issue when using 144hz monitor in Windowed (Not Border) with Vsync & Freesync enabled.
- Ranked Play support added for the upcoming Ranked Season in December.
- Support added for Discord.
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations.
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes.
- General UI improvements.
- Various issues with when the party leader disbands the party.
- Fixed various issues with parties following the party leader to the HQ.
- Call of Duty WW2 update for PC has fixed a rare issue where players are being booted from public lobbies.
- Fixed a host migration issue when the party leader exits the game via exit to desktop.
- Fixed issue with kill feed improperly displaying a user has changed their name.
- Addressed animation issue with Laughing Emote.
- Addressed glare issues with various Weapon Kits while SSR is set to High.
- Call of Duty WW2 update for PC resolved issue with After Action Report not appearing after Gridiron and Capture the Flag matches.
- Addressed uncommon issue where HUD would only display for a single player in Hardcore DOM.
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Addressed issue with Mastery challenges where number of challenges was displaying incorrectly making Challenges impossible to complete.
- Fixed tank inversion and sensitivity setting for War tank controls.
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON UPDATES:
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
COD:WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES:
- Fixed a crash with host migration while in a public zombies match
- Addressed lighting/glare issues with Tesla gun in Zombies when SSR is enabled.
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- After players prestige once, “WELCOME TO THE HQ” quest pops pack up.
- After finishing a game, classes with Heroic weapons get reset.
Recently, the update was also released on PS4 and Xbox One. Check your game update and download the latest Call of Duty WW2 game update on your PC.