Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.23 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The latest Infinite Warfare 1.23 includes bug fixes and improvements to the game. An error that could occur when attempting Pack-A-Punch the Auger-Pumpkin Pummeler in Zombies is now fixed. In addition, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare version 1.23 addressed an issue with the M.2187 that could cause the weapon to function inconsistently after upgrading in Zombies. Check out full changelog below.
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.23 Patch Notes
- Gesture Warfare is available in the Featured playlist tab from 11/22-12/1!
- Fix for an error that could occur when attempting Pack-A-Punch the Auger-Pumpkin Pummeler in Zombies
- Fix for the M.2187 that could cause the weapon to function inconsistently after upgrading in Zombies
- Fixed a few minor reload animation bugs
- Infinite Warfare 1.23 update fixed the animation settings on the Trek-50 that were causing recoil to not play appropriately when exiting ADS
These weapons are now craftable
• EBR – 800 Equilibrium
• NV4 Prosperity
• KBAR-32 String Theory
• UDM: Fleet, Bonanza, Mod-3, Stalker
• R-VN: Tickler, Braincase Bruiser, Duality, Blowout
• X-Eon: EZ, MCP, Farseer, Warsight
• Axe Headsman
Check your game update and download the latest Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update 1.23 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.