Call of Duty WW2 update 1.05 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The COD WW2 update 1.05 includes fixes and improvements multiplayer. There is now a new unlock inventory stars added to indicate when new items are added. In addition, COD WW2 1.05 fixed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen. Read full patch notes below.
Call of Duty WW2 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues with the COD WW2 update 1.05
- Call of Duty WW2 update 1.05 addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements with the latest update COD WW2 version 1.05.
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Call of Duty WW2 version 1.05 adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Call of Duty WW2 1.05 update fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Call of Duty WW2 update 1.05 has fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights
COD WW2 Update 1.05 Nazi Zombies Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing with COD WW2 1.05.
- COD WW2 update 1.05 fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich