COD WW2 update for PC is now available for download. The latest COD WW2 patch comes with various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Call Of Duty WW2 also includes the system and multiplayer enhancements. You can read more details below.
COD WW2 Update Patch Notes
Introducing 2-player party functionality into Ranked Play. Official words,
There are a number of reasons we chose to introduce 2-player parties first. It’s important to maintain the integrity of Ranked Play that we don’t force players to have a full party to be competitive with other full parties. It’s also quicker, to skill match individual players and parties of 2, which is an important factor to the Ranked Play experience.
You can read more about it here.
- Fixed an issue in Winter Carentan where placeholder text was visible
- Adjusted melee weapon lean speed to match pistol lean speed
- Fixes for aspect ratio UI issues
- UI fixes in Emblem Editor
- Fixed issue where reload animation played twice when triggered
- Fixed issues that were causing difficulties with matchmaking under certain conditions after leaving a playlist
- Fixed an issue where placement matches weren’t accurately tracking and wins were counting as losses
- Fixed UI issues with Divisions after leaving a Ranked Play match in progress
- Fixed an issue where some players would receive starting rank before all placement matches were completed
- Full support for Splitscreen
- Keyboard and Mouse + Controller
- Controller + Controller
- Fixed issues that could result in corrupt data or graphical anomalies when patching and resuming from a checkpoint.