3D4Medical’s Complete Anatomy is now available on Windows 10. 3D4Medical has ported the award-winning flagship product Complete Anatomy to Windows Store using the Windows Bridge for iOS.
Complete Anatomy is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app for medical students and clinical professionals, many of whom use Windows devices. The app supports multiple Windows form-factors and device configurations. The interface can be manipulated with either a mouse or touch gestures.
Complete Anatomy 184.108.40.206 Features
- 3D Male Model (Female scheduled late 2017).
- 12 Complete Systems (Skeletal, Muscular, Connective Tissue, Arterial, Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, Integumentary, and includes Heart and Brain).
- Skeletal Full Body Layers: Featuring bone parts, bone surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points.
- Isolate Region: Easily view selected Body Regions.
- Lectures: Learn from top anatomical experts using expertly assembled Lectures, with topics for beginners through to specialists.
- Groups (Cloud Sharing): Create your own groups and invite users to join, or access content created by our medical experts. Share with your groups, publicly or within specialized categories.
- Animate Muscles: Visualize muscle movements for each articulation directly on the 3D model – view from any angle/zoom in.
- Muscle Innervation: Visualize the nerve supply to any muscle, and follow its path back to the nerve origin.
- Cut & Draw Tools: Instantly alter the model with innovative tools: Cut, Spurs, 3D & 2D Pens, Growths, Fractures, Discover and Pain.
- Recordings: Record your interactions with the model, along with audio, to recap on later or share with friends.
- Screens: Browse through our tailored content or feature content you’ve created. Share publicly or with groups.
- Annotation: Do a sketch, or handwrite a note, type some text, attach an image or take a photo, then overlay on the model.
- Quizzes: Challenge yourself with our preset questions and quizzes, create your own to revise or challenge your friends!
- Multi-select: Select multiple structures with our capture tool/view in isolation.
- Explode/Assemble: Capture multiple structures and explode to better understand complex relationships.
- Tailored Content: Browse hundreds of screens, recordings and quizzes created by leading universities, professors and experts from different therapeutic areas.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh40f2t]