Conan Exiles Xbox One patch notes are now available for today’s game version 70616/14371. According to the official Conan Exiles patch notes, the game now supports Xbox One X. The latest Conan Exiles Xbox One update will improve graphics resolution and shadow quality as well as increased effective resolution textures, and longer view distance on Xbox One X.
In addition, the Conan Exiles patch includes various other fixes and improvements. A rare bug where server and client would get into an infinite loop of sending messages when trying to start/stop a crafting station is now fixed.
Conan Exiles Xbox One Update Patch Notes
- The game is now Xbox One X ready, with improved graphics resolution and shadow quality, increased effective resolution textures, and longer view distance.
- Disabled ripples and collision for rain particles.
- With the latest Conan Exiles patch, players should now be able to summon avatars again.
- Attacking an entertainment thrall should no longer crash the server.
- Minor update to building system to prevent crashing.
- Conan Exiles Xbox One patch fixed rare bug where server and client would get into an infinite loop of sending messages when trying to start/stop a crafting station.
- Stamina should now regenerate as normal in single-player mode.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs wouldn’t be knocked unconscious in single-player mode
- Various crash fixes.
Check your game update and download latest Conan Exiles Xbox One patch (69265/14198).