Microsoft Cortana 2.8.0 update for Android is now available for download. The latest beta update now allows users to set Cortana as default Assistant on Android devices. Now you can set Cortana as default Assistant instead of Google Assistant. By default, Android devices come with Google Assistant.
In addition, the update also improved calendar consistency across PC and phone as well as bring bug fixes and other performance improvements. Check out details below.
What’s new in Cortana 2.8.0:
- Set a reminder on your PC to pick something up at the store and she’ll alert you on your phone when you get there.
- Miss a call on your phone and she’ll let you know on your PC, and send a reply text for you.
- If traffic’s a mess and you need to leave early to make that meeting, Cortana’s got your back.
- Find a fast answer or info on a flight or package.
- Cortana can help track the things you’re passionate about, like your favorite artist or sports team, and give you smarter recommendations.
You can download the app from Play Store or from the link below.