Destiny 2 1.06 update will soon roll out to PS4 and Xbox One users. The latest Destiny 2 patch 1.06 or Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will include fixes for issues players are experiencing. The new update will fix an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters.
In addition, clan engrams no longer grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power. Full Destiny 2 update 1.06 patch notes will be available later. We’ll update as soon as it goes online.
Fixes Preview in Destiny 2 1.06 update for PS4, Xbox One
- Destiny 2 version 1.06 has fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters.
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power.
- Destiny 2 update 1.06 has fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step “His Highness’s Seal” was not incrementing properly.
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected.
- Destiny 2 version 1.06 has fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards).
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously.
Currently, Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Maintenance expected to complete at 12 PM PDT (7 PM UTC). However, Players may encounter the Destiny Server Queue when attempting to sign in after maintenance.
Keep refreshing your game update and download Destiny 2 1.06 patch on PS4 and Xbox One.
Update: Official Destiny 2 Patch Notes are now available here.