Destiny 2 1.08 update for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Destiny 2 update 1.08 patch notes, the hotfix 188.8.131.52 includes bug fix and minor improvements.
The new Destiny 2 version 1.08 has fixed the issue an issue that was causing crashes while loading into the Tower. In addition, there are other minor fixes and game improvements.
Destiny 2 1.08 update Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One
- To avoid erroneous removal of raid keys, they will no longer be removed upon hitting the weekly reset
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon creating a new character
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon logging into alts for the first time in a new week
- Destiny 2 version 1.08 has fixed an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired
- Destiny 1.08 update fixed an issue where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chests
- Fix for some Milestones not showing in the Progress section
- Fix for English text showing in the Gear section for non-English languagesiOS
- Added the ability to look up clans by name (exact matches only)
- Fix for some Milestones not showing their name and iconWeb
- Added the ability to look up clans by name
Also, Bungie has replaced this week’s Nightfall Strike due to issues players were experiencing with Exodus Crash. You can try your hand at the Nightfall version of Pyramidion. In addition, there are also new modifiers – Timewarp: Zero Hour and Torrent. Timewarp: Zero Hour prevents you from extending the time limit and Torrent increasing the rate at which your skills recharge.
The game is releasing for PC next week, pre-loading is already started. The PC version of the game is only available on Blizzard’s Battle.net platform, not Steam or other digital stores. You can buy the game right here. Of course, Servers will go live at 10 AM PT on October 24.
Check your game update and download Destiny 2 1.08 patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.