Destiny 2 1.09 update is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC users. Recently, Bungie detailed what we can expect from Destiny 2 update 1.09 (hotfix 1.0.6). The new Destiny 2 version 1.09 patch will fix an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk emote.
In addition, the patch will also fix an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam. The complete Destiny 2 1.09 patch notes are coming in an hour. Check out the preview of upcoming patch notes.
Destiny 2 1.09 update Patch Notes [Preview]
- Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk emote.
- Destiny 2 1.09 has fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam.
- Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it.
- Destiny 2 update 1.09 reduced score limit to 50 (was 75).
- Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100) with Destiny 2 version 1.09.
- Destiny 1.09 has reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning system.
- Destiny 2 version 1.09 reduced round time limit to 2 minutes (down from 3).
- Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8).
- Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50).
- We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian.
- Destiny 2 update 1.09 has adjusted the influence that enemy crests have on the spawning system.
The future Destiny 2 update will include following features:
- New systems and rewards to give most engaged players additional, optional pursuits.
- Better incentives for players who complete challenging Prestige activities.
- Better rewards and replay value for strikes, adventures, and Lost Sectors.
- Private matches for the competitive community (we are targeting early 2018).
- Crucible tuning like adjusted Supremacy scoring and better spawning rules.
- Better incentives for completing Crucible matches (and penalties for quitting competitive games).
- Continued improvements to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, including uniqueness of rewards.
- Changes to make the mod economy more interesting and impactful.
- Ongoing improvements to Exotics, including adjustments to reduce instances of duplication.
- New ways to spend surplus currency and materials (looking at you Legendary Shards).
- An emote interface that allows players to equip Salty, Spicy Ramen, Six Shooter, and Flip Out all at the same time.
Trials of the Nine will also be available starting tomorrow. It was postponed after the reports of emote glitching in the Crucible.
Previously, update 1.08 was released to fixes and improvements. Check your game update and download latest Destiny 2 1.09 update on your console.
Update: Full Destiny 2 version 1.09 Patch Notes are now available here.