Bungie is now rolling out Destiny update 184.108.40.206 for PS4 and Xbox One. The update comes with many fixes and improvements including a fix for a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active. Check out the full change log below.
Note that players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.
fixed in Destiny Update 220.127.116.11 for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Destiny update 18.104.22.168 for PS4 and Xbox One fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Destiny update 22.214.171.124 for PS4 and Xbox One fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification
Download Destiny update 126.96.36.199 (Hotfix 188.8.131.52) for PS4 and Xbox One.