Dirt 4 Update 1.05 is now available for download. According to the official Dirt 4 1.05 patch notes, Clubs is now updated with new features. Dirt 4 version 1.05 also includes various bug fixes and improvements.
In addition, there are system improvements for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable. Check out more details below.
Dirt 4 version 1.05 Clubs features:
1/ Clubs are now multiplatform
As with our Community event leaderboards, we’ve expanded our multiplatform functionality out to our Clubs! That means that whatever you’re playing on will no longer restrict you from joining the Club of your dreams or playing a Championship against your mates on different machines. For us, this is one of the coolest new additions to the game. Now with Clubs, everyone can play one another – and that’s a beautiful thing.
2/ Clubs are compatible with Your Stage
Yup – now you can set up an entirely unique championship, with never-been-seen-before tracks to level the playing field! As well as having full access to the career stages, RX and Landrush circuits, you’ll be able to run Your Stage events too. You’ll also have the delightful ‘Randomise’ button, which will build you a completely adhoc event – just so you can keep it fresh, unpredictable and a little bit mixed up.
3/ Points are scaled depending on the number of people participating
A new scaling system for more fairly allocating points. This means that every place counts – and you can have just as thrilling fight for 80th place as you can have for 1st.
Dirt 4 Update 1.05 patch notes:
• Dirt 4 version 1.05 added improvements to AI in all disciplines
• Brutal AI difficulty is no longer tied to Fearless preset
• Tuning setups can now be used with lower skill rated teams
• Updated driver support for Thrustmaster devices – this adds support for the T500 (PS4 only)
• Added new support for Thrustmaster TS-XW
• Dirt 4 1.05 added new support for Thrustmaster Sparco R383
• Async improvements and updated Sponsors
• Fixed engine audio not playing in broadcast mode from multiplayer lobby
• Refinements and numerous bug fixes for Rallycross audio
• Dirt 4 Update 1.05 fixed crash that occurred using Party invites (PS4 only)
• Prevented Welcome Event deadstate (PC only)
• Pro Tour vehicles should not start with damage
• Community Events show time of day when loading
• Rallycross ghosting no longer gets triggered when completing a lap close to another player
• Screen Space Reflections added (PC and PS4 Pro only)
• Dirt 4 Update 1.05 improved reflection rendering (PS4 Pro only)
• Lobby countdown reinstated (PC only)
• Disabling external cameras no longer forces camera back to head cam
• Option to reset controls to default added
• Dirt 4 1.05 improved stability
In addition to the above, the following changes from PC version 1.06 are now included on the console:
· Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
· Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
· Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
· Improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
· Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
· Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
· ‘Up and Up’ achievement/trophy will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
· Improved stability across the game.
· Dirt 4 1.05 fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
· Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
· Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
· Dirt 4 version 1.05 fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.
Check your game update an download the latest Dirt 4 update 1.05.