Id Software has released Unto the Evil DLC, first paid downloadable content for Doom game. A new trailer for the DLC displaying its various additions also released.
Unto the Evil DLC includes:
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual.
- A new player controlled demon: Harvester.
- A new weapon UAC EMG Pistol.
- New equipment Kinetic Mine.
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors, and taunts.
- New hack modules.
New DLC is now available on PC, XBOX One and PS4 for $15. It’s also included as part of the $40 season pass. Last week Doom released its second update.