Doom update 1.04 is released for players. Doom update size is around a 2.3GB – 2.5GB download. Below is the full list of patch notes for today’s Doom update 1.04.
New Features and Optimizations
- Added Classic DOOM weapon placement/view model option (all modes).
- Added Photo Mode (You’ll find the new Photo Mode toggle in the game settings. It is available through the pause menu once you are loaded into a map via Mission Select).
- Updated weapon balance (live as of June 10, 2016).
- Clan Arena and Freeze Tag now require the winning team to complete 5 rounds in order to win the match. (live as of June 10, 2016).
- Customization UI has been implemented to show all possible unlocks.
- Cross Style option has been added to settings for MP.
- Added Original Author to the map info page.
- Added a timeout for AFK in Lobby.
- Added a property to allow map authors to choose if SnapMap will auto-manage (hide/show) hand-placed AI.
- Added Enable/Disable to Shootable Trigger.
- Added Sky/Window props.
- Added an auto-rollback to previous version for corrupted maps.
- Improved sorting algorithms for Most Popular map searches.
Fixes in Doom update 1.04
- Fixed Steam Friends’ Ultra-Nightmare Helmets not populating the map.
- Fixed freeze when opening weapon wheel at more than 142 FPS (PC).
- Doom update 1.04 fixed quit to desktop when clicking campaign after initiating Dev Mode (PC).
- Fixed “IDKFA” Trophy/Achievement not properly unlocking (all versions).
- Fixed PS4 crash when reloading checkpoint in Foundry.
- Doom update 1.04 fixed some occurrences of the “Every Nook and Cranny” Trophy not unlocking after collecting all Doomguys (PS4).
- Fixed an issue where the game required Internet access (Xbox One).
- Doom update 1.04 fixed crash while experiencing server connection issues (PS4)
- Fixed crash when a client suspends the game while a lobby loads into a match (PS4)
- Various cosmetic and gameplay fixes
- Matchmaking improvements
- Doom update 1.04 fix for restrictive NAT types being chosen as dedicated server lobby host
- Fix for larger lobbies having longer matchmaking times
- Fix for Player getting left behind if they join a friend as the lobby countdown finishes
- Bug and stability fixes
- Fixed Asian language font issues.
- Doom update 1.04 fixed AI pathing error with certain types of props.
- Fixed error where multiple maps share the same Map ID.
- Various map error fixes.
- Various logic fixes.
- Various stability fixes.
- Fixed Dev Mode incorrectly triggering when the user retrieves their own save data from Steam Cloud