Windows 10 update KB4103721(Build 17134.48) is now rolling out for Fall Creators Update users. Windows 10 April 2018 Update users will find a new update 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4103721) in Windows Update. We’ve added the KB4103721 update download link for both 64Bit and 32Bit systems.
The latest update has fixed an issue in which some USB devices and onboard devices, such as a built-in laptop camera, keyboard, or mouse, stop working.
What’s New in Windows 10 update KB4103721
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
Check your Windows Update and download 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4103721).