The update also fixed issues with the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial, the UI, the Volatile Familiar ability, Maelstrom Destruction Staff, and the Hlaalu Furnisher’s Document. Check out the full change log below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.23 for PS4 and Xbox One
Fixes & Improvements – Thieves Guild DLC Game Pack
Dungeons & Group Content
Maw of Lorkhaj
- Into the Maw: This quest can no longer be shared, making it consistent with other Trial quests.
- The Ancient Lunar Talisman will once again be present in the chest after defeating Rakkhat for anyone who has killed Rakkhat without previously accepting “Into the Maw”.
Fixes & Improvements – Base Game Patch
Combat & Gameplay
- Daedric Summoning – Volatile Familiar: Fixed an issue with Ranks I – III of this ability where the pulse damage from the Volatile Familiar was being increased by Daedric Prey from other players.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the Hlaalu Furnisher’s Document to occasionally appear empty after being opened.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where the enchantment bonus from the Maelstrom Destruction Staff was not functioning for more than one player if multiple players used Wall of Elements on the same target.
- The mail window will no longer close if you open it quickly after changing zones.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain Alchemy Reagents from appearing in the Reagent search results at Guild Traders.
The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.23 update size is around 600MB for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.