The ESO 3.1.6 update is now available for download. The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6 includes fixes for several issues that occurred after Update 15.
The has fixed the issues with the Treasure Hunter where passive not functioning, issues with repair kits and canceling research, the Infallible Mage item set being stronger than intended, various UI display issues, and more.
The ESO 3.1.6 update Patch Note
- Animal Companions
- Feral Guardian: The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6 fixed an issue where the Guardian’s Wrath and Guardian’s Savagery abilities were not dealing their bonus execute damage if your Spell Damage and Weapon Damage were exactly the same.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Refabrication Committee
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where the Overheating and Overloading abilities were killing the affected player characters faster than intended.
- The ESO 3.1.6 update removed an erroneous tooltip from the Nature’s Grasp Suppression effect from the list of Active Effects.
Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack
- Falkreath Hold
- With The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6, the Unbroken Line achievement will no longer be granted to players who do not meet the achievement requirements.
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where Tuecille would fail to engage with your group.
- Bloodroot Forge
- Fire Shalks will no longer target you with their Lava Ball ability immediately after Galchobhar throws his weapon.
Combat & Gameplay
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where the Diseased status effect was not applying Major Defile.
- Treasure Hunter: The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6 fixed an issue where this passive was not functioning.
- Infallible Mage: Fixed an issue where this Item Set’s second 5-piece bonus was granting significantly higher Spell Critical Strike Chance than intended.
Base Game Patch
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where the Pumpkin Spectre Mask had a different appearance after Update 15; it will now look as it did when you first obtained it.
- Banished Cells II
- High Kinlord Rilis and his minions will once again leave the platform to engage with your group.
- Cradle of Shadows
- With the Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6, sithera will no longer pursue cowardly players endlessly throughout the dungeon.
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where using lower-level repair kits on higher-level items could cause your game to crash.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6 fixed an issue that temporarily prevented you from researching items, caused by canceling the same research twice in a row.
- The ESO 3.1.6 update fixed an issue where attempting to set an active quest when you have no quests would display a UI error.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.1.6 fixed an issue where some items and item tooltips were not properly displaying in the bank inventory UI.
The update size is around 135MB. Check your game update and download latest the ESO 3.1.6 update.