The ESO update 3.0.10 is now available for download. The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.10 brings fixes for the Grouping Tool and queuing. There are some adjustments to the Halls of Fabrication Trial and some gameplay-related fixes. This includes a change to how summoned pets will heal in combat. The update also fixed an issue that would occasionally cause Battleground queuing to fail.
Check more details below.
New in The ESO 3.0.10
Fixes & Improvements
- Alliance War & PvP
- Combat & Gameplay
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Base Game Patch
- Combat & Gameplay
- The ESO update 3.0.10 fixed an issue where you could receive an erroneous error message if a player declined the Ready Check while forming a Battleground group.
- Green Balance
- Enchanted Forest: Fixed an issue where this morph was not generating Ultimate if the ally was healed to above 50% health on the first healing tick.
- Monsters associated with Vvardenfell quest objectives will now respawn faster in relation to the number of player characters in the general area.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Pinnacle Factotum
- Reverted the Pinnacle Factotum’s maximum health back to what it was before the previous patch; it will now match what was in patch v3.0.8.
- Reverted the change to Shockwave so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Hunter-Killer Fabricants
- Reverted the change to Static Cascade so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat.
- Immobile monsters will now drop threat faster after they realize they can’t hit you.
- The ESO update 3.0.10 fixed an issue where you would be removed from a queue when trying to re-queue immediately after declining a Ready Check.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent other players from being found for your group if your first replacement declined the invite.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.10 fixed an issue where you would not be put back into a queue after attempting to form a group when another player would not accept the Ready Check due to being inactive.
- Adjusted the alignment of the message for purchasable character slots so it will no longer collide with the character list on character select.
The ESO update 3.0.10 size is around 112MB.