Facebook Messenger app on Windows 10 now supports Voice and Video calling. There are two new phone and video call icons on the top right of the app. The voice and video calling interface are very simple in the messenger app, which provides microphone and webcam toggles, in addition to the call termination button.
The company released Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps for Windows 10 back in April. Facebook is working hard to bring more features to its Windows app. The users are still waiting for features like group video calling on Windows devices. Currently, Messenger users have the option of using group voice calling.
Facebook Messenger app on Windows 10 Features
- Voice and Video calling.
- Get notifications so you never miss a message.
- See when you have messages waiting for you with a live tile.
- Send photos, videos, GIFs and more.
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Create groups for the people you message most, name them and set group photos.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Right now voice and video calling is only available on Messenger app on PCs. Windows 10 Mobile users have to wait further.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9wzdncrf0083]