New Fallout 4 update 1.9 is now rolling out on both Xbox One and PS4. The update is already available on PC. The new Fallout 4 patch 1.9 brings bug fixes and introducing some new functionality for browsing mods.
With Fallout 4 patch 1.9, you can now easily see the number of favorites or ratings a mod has received, and there are options to sort mods by Highest Rated or Most Favorite on a daily, weekly, monthly, or all-time basis.
PS4 Pro owner will get additional horsepower with new update. Fallout 4 update 1.9 now supports a native 1440p resolution, improved draw distances for certain elements (trees, NPCs, grass, and objects), and enhanced godray light effects.
Fallout 4 1.9 Update
- Enhanced PS4 Pro Support.
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack (PC only).
- Added Featured category for mods.
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month, and all-time.
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu.
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page.
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page.
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories.
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu.
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging.