Fifa 18 update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the Fifa 18 patch notes, the new update has added a new functionality to Champions Channel including missed shots and hidden timeline.
Additionally, the new patch will allow users to renegotiate a contract with a player whose release clause has been paid. Check out full changelog below.
Fifa 18 update 1.03 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
FIFA Ultimate team
- New functionality to Champions Channel including missed shots and hidden timeline.
- An issue with the extra time display on the Champions Channel timeline.
- FIFA 18 1.03 has fixed an issue with locked EASFC catalogue kits on opponent teams in Squad Battles.
- An issue where the crowd would have incorrect flags when the home team is wearing a certain kit.
- FIFA 18 version 1.03 has fixed an issue where a player could crash when watching a FUT Champions Channel match.
- An issue where players could control the goalkeeper in FUT Single Player modes.
- Changed Matches Remaining to Attempts Remaining in FUT Champions Daily Knockout Tournament.
- FIFA 18 1.03 has changed the Possible Points text in Squad Battles to Projected Match Points.
- Updated loan player portraits in the EASFC Catalogue.
- According to the Fifa 18 patch notes, there are visual improvements to some FUT item types.
- Tuned goalkeeper reactions in certain situations.
- Tuned down the difficulty for Amateur and Semi-Pro difficulties.
- Reduced shot accuracy and slightly increased goalkeeper reaction times in certain in-game situations.
The Journey Hunter Returns
- FIFA 18 version 1.03 has added icons in cinematic scenes to indicate the user-triggered action.
- Triggered actions are: Personality, FIFA 17 Result, Match Result, Key Decision, Player Performance, Team Performance, Partnership Rating
- FIFA 18 1.03 has fixed an issue where the player could crash during a cinematic in Chapter 5 (PC only).
- FIFA 18 version 1.03 has added option to delegate contract renewals.
- Allow users to renegotiate a contract with a player whose release clause has been paid.
- An issue where users could use a loaned player as part of a transfer deal.
- FIFA 18 1.03 has fixed an issue where Breaking News weren’t getting refreshed.
- Fixed an issue in Pro Clubs where a player could return to an invisible lobby after a match.
- According to the Fifa 18 patch notes, the new patch has rnabled the opponent indicators in online matches.
- FIFA 18 version 1.03 has improvements were made to the kit clashing logic.
Audio and Visual Presentation Changes:
- The color of the In game radar icons are once again based on the color of a team’s kit.
- Adding this season’s authentic Bundesliga broadcast package.
- FIFA 18 1.03 has addressed multiple minor audio issues.
- Improvements to the goal net animations.
Check your game update and download latest Fifa 18 update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.