Fifa 18 version 1.07 is now available on PC and will soon roll out on Xbox One and PS4. Fifa 18 1.07 comes with gameplay improvements and other fixes. This Fifa 18 update 1.07 has fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
In addition, an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball is now fixed. Read full patch notes below.
Fifa 18 version 1.07 Patch Notes
- Fifa 18 update 1.07 has fixed an issue where a freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fifa 18 1.07 has fixed an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- Addressed an issue where the player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Fixed an issue where stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Fifa 18 version 1.07 has updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Online Modes Fixes:
- Fixed where captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
Fifa 18 1.07 Ultimate team Patch Notes
New changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Fifa 18 1.07 update added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
- When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Fifa 18 update 1.07 removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
FIFA Ultimate team Fixes:
- Fifa 18 update 1.07 fixed FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- Addressed a visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
- Fifa 18 1.07 fixed the FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- Addressed the Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Fifa 18 version 1.07 fixed the issue where the scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Addressed an issue the penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Fixes in Audio/Visual/Presentation:
- Fifa 18 1.07 brings updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
Previously, patch 1.06 was released with multiple fixes. Check your game update and download latest FIFA 18 version 1.07 update on PS4 and Xbox One.