Fitbit has open a beta sign up program for Windows 10 users for testing its Call and SMS notifications. Recently, Microsoft brings Bluetooth GATT Server profile to Windows 10 Insider Build 15007, which enables companies like Fitbit to deliver call and SMS notifications from Windows 10 devices to their popular fitness wearables.
To become Fitbit beta testers:
- Own a Windows 10 Mobile and Fitbit device.
- Be a participant of the Windows Insider program.
- Be willing to provide your Microsoft Account Email.
- You are willing to test app features in an alpha or beta state, on alpha/beta quality Windows OS builds.
- You are willing to provide feedback and actively engage with devs to help us improve this feature to launch.
- You understand the terms “flighting” and “whitelist,” without using Google/Bing.
The test will start with Call & SMS Notifications followed by support for Calendar, third party app notifications, and Connected GPS support.
Sign up here