Fortnite 1.15 update for PS4 and Xbox One is coming with bug fixes and improvements. According to the Fortnite patch notes, the new update has fixed a server crash that sometimes caused players to crash near the end of Survive the Storm missions.
In addition, Fortnite 1.5.3 has fixed a bug preventing players from completing Evacuate the Shelter Storm Zones in Plankinton. Check out full changelog below.
Fortnite 1.15 (EA 1.5.3) Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a server crash that sometimes caused players to crash near the end of Survive the Storm missions.
- Fixed a Supply Drop bug.
- Fixed multiple server crash issues.
- Fixed multiple out of memory issues.
- Fortnite 1.15 has fixed a bug preventing players from completing Evacuate the Shelter Storm Zones in Plankerton.
- Corrected rewards for Retrieve the Data missions.
- Xbox players, who have not linked their account to an Epic Games account, were previously unable to login when XBOX services were down.
- Xbox players will now be able to login even when the Xbox service is down.
- Clarified the popup message to players who are attempting to leave a Survive the Storm missions
- “If your team votes to fight, leaving the game early forfeits rewards.”
- Fortnite 1.15 has fixed an issue which sometimes caused players to not receive mission rewards.
- According to the Fortnite patch notes, the update has fixed an issue with enemy health at higher levels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from joining Global Chat.
- Fortnite 1.15 has fixed an issue that prevented players from rejoining a Survival Mode match after being disconnected.
The latest Fortnite 1.15 update will be available after 6:00pm Eastern Time.