Fortnite update 1.27 (v1.8.1) for PS4, Xbox One, and Mac is now available for download. According to the official Fortnite 1.27 patch notes, the latest Fortnite version 1.27 includes improvements for the new features introduced with the Fortnitemares event. Also, the game framerate is now uncapped on PS4 and PS4 Pro. Recently, it was capped at 30FPS. However, you may face issues like inconsistent performance and higher input lag.
In addition, Fortnite version 1.27 addressed an issue that allowed players to consume Slurp Juice while running. Also, the patch has fixed the effect of Slurp Juice persisting from the pre-game phase to the Battle Bus phase. The Fortnitemares Event was launched with the update 1.24.
FORTNITE UPDATE 1.27 PATCH NOTES
- Framerate uncape option is now available on PS4 and PS4 Pro with the latest Fortnite 1.27 patch.
- This option is in the ”Game” tab of the options menu. When checked, this option will allow intermediate framerates.
- WARNING: This will maximize framerate but lead to inconsistent performance and higher input lag.
- Fortnite version 1.27 (v1.8.1) has addressed several localization issues.
BATTLE ROYALE Changes in FORTNITE 1.27
- Slurp Juice can now spawn as Floor Loot in addition to in chests.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to consume Slurp Juice while running.
- Fortnite version 1.27 has addressed the effect of Slurp Juice persisting from the pre-game phase to the Battle Bus phase.
- Players gliders no longer appear sideways.
- Supply Drop balloons now take damage when shot from below.
- Fortnite update 1.27 (v1.8.1) has addressed an issue which caused revives to be interrupted if another DBNO player is near.
- Adjusted the camera while holding the Pumpkin Rocket Launcher.
- The camera angle previously interfered with players’ crosshairs.
- Stability of the matchmaking system improvements.
- Improved point light shadow rendering performance on consoles and PC.
- This was particularly noticeable in Greasy Grove on Xbox One.
- Various optimizations to player character animation for improved performance.
- Fortnite version 1.27 addressed various hitches during gameplay due to assets being synchronously loaded at runtime.
- Fixed server network lag occurring if a player attempted to rejoin a match after timing out or being kicked.
- Team members are listed next to the options menu.
- This screen shows the number of players each team member has eliminated so far.
- You can also select specific team members and toggle voice chat muting on either PC or PlayStation 4.
- Xbox One players can mute team members from their profile.
- Fortnite 1.27 added confirmation prompt when equipping items in the Locker.
- Changes made to sensitivity sliders will properly revert if the “Apply” button is not used before closing the menu.
- Changed the description for V-Bucks to indicate that they can be used in both Save the World and Battle Royale stores.
- Fixed a visual issue with the crown icon over the party leader.
- Fixed the consumable timer getting stuck on screen after transitioning from pre-game to the Battle Bus phase.
- Fortnite 1.27 addressed the Leaderboards and Stats page which showed an incorrect time until refresh if the system’s clock was changed.
- Consumable items no longer display as “Ranged Weapons” in their tooltip.
- Fixed an issue causing text on the Item Shop screen to be cut off.
- Fortnite update 1.27 addressed an issue which caused controller button icons to be pushed off screen on the Leaderboard page in the Italian language.
- Fixed text that didn’t fit on the Stats page in the Polish language.
- Fixed a gap in geometry that allowed players to get below the terrain.
- Minor environmental bug fixes
- Examples: Floating Trees, small seams in terrain.
- “Crouch” and “Repair” are no longer the same input on the “Combat Pro” config.
- Click R-Stick to crouch.
- Click and hold R-Stick to repair.
- Fortnite update 1.27 (v1.8.1) enables voice chat while in a match now adds the player to the voice channel.
- Fixed an issue which canceled music if players used the dance emote.
- Now it also reduces the volume of other music while yours is playing.
- Some challenges were rebalanced.
- Play Matches
- Increased from 3 to 5
- Shotgun Eliminations
- Decreased from 5 to 4
- Pistol Eliminations
- Decreased from 5 to 3
- SMG Eliminations
- Decreased from 5 to 2
- Sniper Eliminations
- Decreased from 5 to 1
- Existing progress on rebalanced challenges was reset.
- Play Matches
- The “Eliminate Squad Players” challenge was renamed to “Eliminate opponents in squad mode” to clarify how the challenge should be completed.
- Fixed where Hair clip through the “Recon Expert” outfit while moving.
- Addressed issues here Hair will clip through the “Skull Trooper” outfit while moving.
- Improved lighting for certain characters in the matchmaking lobby.
SAVE THE WORLD Changes in FORTNITE VERSION 1.27
- According to the Fortnite Patch Notes “Taker’s” basic melee attack is now fixed.
- Now performs one strike instead of two.
- Swoop damage has been increased from 162 to 250.
- Fixed an issue which caused Crystal Scavenger weapons to have the incorrect max durability.
- The Soldier’s Shockwave ability has been rebalanced as we felt it was a bit underwhelming.
- Base damage increased from 30 to 75.
- Impact damage decreased from 1895 to 1695.
- Fortnite update 1.27 has addressed an issue which gave all Constructors the Machinist Harper’s Trap Durability perk.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Trailblaster A.C. Outlander’s hair to clip through his hat.
- Improved the frequency of quest item drops to avoid frustrating unlucky streaks.
- The matchmaking region id is now visible below the matchmaking button for better visibility.
- The Party Finder menu on PS4 will now only update upon when the window is opened and will only update once per minute.
- Fortnite version 1.27 has addressed an issue where region selection may not be properly reflected when backing out from the settings screen.
- Added a durability category for “Falling Trap” tooltip stats. Now players will know how many uses the trap has left.
- Fixed the description of the Keep Out! Perk. Keep Out! Frag Grenade explosions leave a residual energy field, doing 25% of the initial grenade blast damage every 1 second, over 10 seconds.
- Fortnite 1.27 has addressed an issue which caused the Helicopter slot 2 unlock to become available before the Helicopter unlock.
- Fortnite version 1.27 has addressed an issue which prevented audio from playing for the Halloween intro on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Victory cinematic from playing after a mission.
- Addressed several client crashes.
- Fixed a rare dedicated server crash that could occur while loading into a Storm Shield.
Check your game update and download latest Fortnite update 1.27 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.