Fortnite update 1.28 (v1.8.2) for PS4, Xbox One, and Mac is now available for download. According to the official Fortnite 1.28 patch notes, the latest Fortnite version 1.28 includes the Bush and Season Shop features. The Bush consumable camouflages the player as an inconspicuous bush. However, it is a one-time use item that is destroyed if the player wearing it takes any damage, including damage from the storm.
In addition, Fortnite version 1.28 addressed an issue which prevented the weak point from appearing while harvesting resources. The game patch size is around 603MB on Xbox One, 370MB on PlayStation 4, and 2GB on PCs. Check out full details below.
FORTNITE UPDATE 1.28 PATCH NOTES
- Fortnite 1.28 update includes the Bush feature which consumable camouflages the player as an inconspicuous bush.
- The Bush is a one-time use item that is destroyed if the player wearing it takes any damage, including damage from the storm.
- The Bush can only be found in chests and supply drops.
- Legendary rarity.
Fortnite update 1.28 adds a new Season Shop which is the new item shop for Battle Royale that offers gliders, outfits, and harvesting tools. Unlock the ability to purchase new items as you level up each season!
- Season One Items
- Level 5 – Glider : Aerial Assault One
- Level 15 – Outfit : Aerial Assault Trooper
- Level 20 – Outfit : Renegade Raider
- Level 35 – Pickaxe : Raider’s Revenge
BATTLE ROYALE Changes in FORTNITE 1.28
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fortnite 1.28 fixed several client crashes.
- Adjusted Pump Shotgun falloff damage.
- 100% damage up to 7.68 meters
- 70% damage at 18 meters
- 20% at 30 meters
- 0% at 41 meters
- Fortnite version 1.28 increased the time it takes to transition from hip-fire to targeting mode after unintentionally decreasing it in a previous update.
- It previously took 0.25 seconds to raise and lower weapons.
- It now takes 0.4 seconds to raise weapons and 0.45 seconds to lower weapons.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in weapons not having ammo when picked up.
- Fortnite update 1.28 has addressed a recoil bug which made aiming upwards faster than aiming downwards while firing.
- Added a scroll bar for the daily challenge list so that the “Collect Rewards” button is no longer pushed off screen when five or more challenges are displayed.
- The loading screen no longer displays “Solo” when entering or leaving a Squad match.
- With Fortnite 1.28, you can now repair structures while in build mode using the “Combat Pro” configuration.
- Hold the right thumbstick down to repair.
- The Right Trigger label (“RT”) on the controller layout image is now assigned to the correct button.
- Optimized shadow rendering to improve overall performance.
- Fortnite version 1.28 has optimized visibility calculations for objects to improve rendering performance.
- Made improvements to foliage rendering affecting CPU and GPU performance.
- Reduced in-game hitches by preloading additional assets in the matchmaking lobby instead of mid-match.
- Resolved multi-second hitching and freezing on consoles.
- Fortnite update 1.28 (v1.8.2) addressed few issues that unintentionally awarded players with completed challenges.
SAVE THE WORLD Changes in FORTNITE VERSION 1.28
- Fortnite update 1.28 has added a “Play Now” button to the Fortnitemares event page.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the weak point from appearing while harvesting resources.
- Fortnite patch 1.28 has fixed an issue which blocked the ShadowShard evolution choice from the Gravedigger rifle.
- Fixed an issue which caused the chat window to block the “View Event” button in the menus.
- Fortnite 1.28 update Fixed an issue which caused the Ceiling Drop Trap and Ice Floor Trap to display Star level one on the schematic even when upgraded to level two or higher.
- Addressed an issue which prevented Ramirez’s ponytail from showing.
- Addressed several cases of subtitles not matching the corresponding voice lines.
Previously, update 1.27 was released to uncap framerates on PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro. Check your game update and download latest Fortnite update 1.28 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.