Fortnite update 1.4.5 for PS4, Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. This minor patch includes fixes and improvements over previous patch 1.4.4.
The update has fixed crash related issues on PCs, Xbox One and PS4. In addition, players will now see the correct score at the end of a mission. Check out full details below.
Fortnite update 1.4.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed a few server-side crashes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while inspecting Heroes or Defenders.
- Fixed a PS4 rendering crash.
- Fortnite update 1.4.5 has fixed a few PS4 Pro out-of-memory crashes.
- Fixed an infrequent Xbox One and PC audio crash.
- Players will now see the correct score at the end of a mission.
- Fortnite update 1.4.5 for PS4, Xbox One and PCs has fixed a number of UI-related memory leaks.
- Made a few changes to the way textures stream to Xbox One. This should reduce out of memory errors.
- This may cause textures to occasionally become blurry.
Previously, developers released with following changes.
Fortnite update 1.4.4 Patch Notes
- Fixed PC only client crash.
- Fixed PS4 crash associated with audio.
- Fixed a few ‘out of memory’ crashes.
- Fortnite update 1.4.4 for PS4, Xbox One re-enabled visuals for other player’s abilities when loading into a match
- This was disabled to avoid a rare crash
Players will need to restart the game in order to install the Fortnite update 1.4.5 and play. The update for Xbox One will roll out later.