Update: Microsoft is now rolling out new Forza Horizon 3 update. Read more here.
Original story: Forza Horizon 3 is here for early access users. But game did not come without an issue. Microsoft acknowledges the problems with Forza Horizon 3 and posted list of the current known issues for the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions. list will grow as more people begin to play the game and encounter bugs and issues.
General Issues with Forza Horizon 3
- Xbox Live Silver account players are unable to access Social & Rivals tabs.
- In multiplayer players may see players jump under poor network conditions.
- Some performance stalls when free-roaming.
- Certain eligible players have still not received their Warthog code.
PC Specific Issues with Forza Horizon 3
- Microphones sometimes aren’t being detected for ANNA on PC
- Can’t start a convoy on wheel unless you create a custom wheel profile.
- Moving the mouse during races on PC causes the game to swap briefly to mouse control.
- Logitech G27 not recognised on PC.
- Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition not recognised in UI, can’t save settings (PC).
- Support for all Thrustmaster TX variants to be added on PC.
- Accelerator/Decelerator deadzones don’t work on PC.
- Improved Advanced Controller Options for Wheels coming to PC in our next update.
- Unable to rewind when returning to Solo from co-op and online free-roam.
- Club member status doesn’t update unless you reboot.
- Visual vehicle upgrades occasionally don’t apply without a reboot.
- Racing line can disappear when saving settings on PC.
- Visible pop-in of objects when switching to/from cockpit camera for the first time on AMD cards.
- FPS can fluctuate when running unlocked on PC.
- Players may see the “Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again.” error. This issue can happen after suspending or when trying to quickly reconnect to a server previously connected to.
- If seeing QoS failures, verify port 3075 unblocked for UDP traffic in their router firewall.
- PC players must have the Windows firewall enabled in order to play online.
- Logitech G29 PlayStation wheel UI button prompts are incorrect.
- Logitech MOMO can’t access events without using a keyboard.
- Controller hot-swapping will come in a future update, which will improve the experience on Wheel since you will be able to swap to the pad for photo mode etc.