Microsoft has released Forza Horizon 3 update. The new update for Forza Horizon 3 brings improvements and bug fixes to the game. This update will fix stutter on some Windows 10 machines with high framerates. Microsoft also added some new options to the Advanced Control menu for Windows 10. The new Advanced Control setting option now includes Steering Wheel Sensitivity, Invert Force Feedback, Center Spring Scale, and Damping Scale options.
Forza Horizon 3 update changelog
Fixes for Windows 10
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations.
- Improved stability on Windows 10.
- Disable mouse move detection while driving.
- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made.
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players.
New Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu
- Steering wheel sensitivity
- Invert Force Feedback
- Centre spring scale
- Damping scale
- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied.
- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10.
- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels.
- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants.
- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully.
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts.
- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear.
- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel).
- Various content fixes for cars.