Forza Motorsport 7 update is now available for download on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. According to the official Forza Motorsport 7 patch notes, the new update has fixed various stability-related issues for players on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
In addition, benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS. Check out full details below.
Forza Motorsport 7 update Patch Notes
- Fixed numerous livery-related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when canceling liveries.
- Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
- Arabic text is no longer reversed in-game menus.
- Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out.
- Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS.
- Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.