FreeCharge update version to 10.4 is now rolling for its Windows 10 app with Windows Hello, late payments, and QR payments. This update will allow users to enable biometric authentication, such as fingerprint, facial recognition, or iris scanner, on compatible devices. Other features in the update include late payment support allowing users to make payments after the due date, and QR payments which enable users to make payments via QR codes.
- Introducing Windows Hello: Use your system’s PIN or biometric authentication to make transactions more secure.
- Late Payment Support – Now you can pay your utility bills even after due date.
- Refer and Earn: Go share the app with your friends and get free recharges.
- Better Plan Support: We have updated plans across different product types and introduced plans for DTH.
- QR Payments: You can now show your QR codes with shop and merchant to pay.
- Live tile issues have been fixed and the app has been optimized for better performance.
You can download the app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile from the Windows Store.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdsr94]