Gboard update 188.8.131.52021150 for Android is now available for download. The new update comes with new features, bug fixes, and improvements. Gboard is a Google Keyboard which brings speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching, you can just search and share, right from your keyboard.
What’s new in Gboard update 184.108.40.206021150
- Emoji handwriting: Draw your favorite emoji to find them
- Updated Search cards
- Phrase suggestions and predictions
- Suggestions & glide typing in: Azerbaijani (Iran), Dhivehi, French (Belgium), Hawaiian, Maori, and Samoan
- New language layouts: Dzongkha, Ewe, Navajo, Tsonga, and K’iche’
- Cut, copy, and paste to edit text easily Resize and reposition keyboard
- New languages (with support for transliteration): Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Kinyarwanda, Waray
- Bug fixes
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share anything from Google: — Press on G to search and share:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction. (Available in apps that have implemented image keyboard support)
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages, without the need to tap on the globe key.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
Gboard update 220.127.116.11021150 is now available in Play Store. Download it from here.